Monday, August 3, 2015

The Return of a Blogger!

Oh my goodness, it has been basically forever in terms of blog posts since I last wrote anything. To be perfectly honest, blogging, as much as I adore it, has been the last thing on my mind!

Since my last post in March of 2014, I have started and completed my Masters Degree! One of the main reasons that Sporadic at Best took a backseat. Basically most things in life did... And because completing a degree isn't enough for one person to focus on, I also bought a house! SOOOOO... needless to say, this gal has been preoccupied with non-computer related projects including painting, washing, packing, more washing, more painting, unpacking, and settling in at my new-to-me home.

So, I aim to do some catching up, which will include a few artsy projects, some serious DIY business, and who knows what else. Stay tuned people! Stay tuned!
Although I'm not usually a "selfie" type person, getting the keys to a home I just purchased seems like a valid reason to take a selfie... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment