Monday, December 30, 2013

We Wish You a Merry Christmas! (Part Three)

Oh my! The Christmas season has been so busy in the best way, but boy am I behind in my blogging! 

Home was not on the list of priorities for decorating this year, the schedule was just so cramped.  We did get a few simple decorations up! The tree as always, with white lights and our collection of family ornaments.  Then a few other pieces around the house.  Check out the quick captions! 
The same triple tiered baskets from my Thanksgiving vignette, kept the pine cones, and added classic color Shiny Brights! Plus a couple fun holiday balls like the snow fun above.
And this lovely seasonal messaged ball! 
My favorite part of this display was the great fabric that I found at JoAnn's! It has a bit of shine so it goes perfectly with those bold Shiny Brights! Pardon my ridiculous reflection! :)
The stairwell in our home is perfect for a gorgeous garland! Add some lights and  berry strands for some pop!
Took that Thanksgiving vignette and simplified it for Christmas! Picked a simple, but stunning fabric that belonged to my grandmother, added the white porcelain nativity set, faux candles, and basic vases with fresh greens.
Look at that fabric! Silver thread pattern!
Late one evening I got the harebrained plan to give the kitchen some Christmas cheer. Red sheer ribbon and holiday shaped cookie cutters! A little Scotch tape and they were just right!  

No comments:

Post a Comment